Available 4th of July for 6 months Fully Furnished
Offering the ultimate family entertainer lifestyle, this palatial home exudes warmth, character and charm throughout, striking an impressive balance of togetherness and moments of peace and quiet with a carefully curated floorplan.
Beginning with a formal entryway surrounded by cascading ceilings and tall windows that maximise the use of natural light, the home's open-plan living/dining zone opens to an undercover outdoor entertaining area, creating endless opportunities to celebrate the good life and mingle with friends and family.
Two bedrooms, including the master, plus family bathroom, complete the ground floor. Heading upstairs, the second floor living area has been constructed with care to create two distinct zones, separated by stairs and built-in bookshelves, opening to a private balcony with district views.
Additionally, two bedrooms and a central bathroom are also located on the second floor. Set in a coveted locale, the home benefits from its quiet location in a tree-lined street, while only moments from the action, within walking distance to MacPherson Street shops and eateries, iconic Bondi Beach, local schools, walking trails and buses via MacPherson Street for access to the city and beyond.
- Impressive open-plan living/dining zone featuring gas log fireplace, encased in bifold doors, creating the ultimate indoor/outdoor experience with a seamless flow to the decked outdoor entertaining area and backyard, surrounded by manicured lawns and lush gardens.
- Modern kitchen showcasing quality appliances, including 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop, double oven and dishwasher, plus an abundance of storage throughout.
- Second living area/retreat located on the second floor, complete with built-in bookshelves dividing the room, creating a unique sense of space, opening to a spacious balcony.
- Expansive master bedroom to the ground floor with walk in robe, built in robes and ensuite, featuring frameless glass shower, sleek toilet and vanity.
- Additional downstairs bedroom complete with plush carpet underfoot, double built in robes and an abundance of natural light.
- Central sparkling bathroom to each level, comprising frameless glass shower, vanity with storage and sleek toilet, all complemented by chrome tapware and fittings throughout, with a deep bathtub appointed to the ground floor.
- 2 upstairs bedrooms with beautiful timber flooring, built in robes and Juliet balcony access.
- Other features include alarm and ducted heating.
Please register for open homes via email enquiry. Times and dates may change of Open Homes and only those who are registered will be able to be updated.